The Calico shirt is Freenote's western style cut, based on a sawtooth western design. Each pocket flap comes to a single curved point (tooth), matched by the curved front yoke. A classic styled western that avoids being too over the top.
Constructed in southern California from wabash-print indigo selvedge sewn in Japan, topped off with diamond-shaped Japanese snaps.
- Indigo dyed selvedge from Japan
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Natural dyed indigo top stitching detail
- Selvedge detail in gusset
- Diamond snaps from Japan
- Custom label from Italy
- 100% cotton
- Constructed in southern California