Rugged construction and considered tailoring make the Camp Short is a cut above the competition when it comes to both leisure and labor. Given its workwear roots, it should come as no surprise that the Camp Short is built like a tank and comes with a host of utility-focused features like easy-entry slash pockets and bar-tacked stress points. This handsome herringbone iteration looks great right out of the box, but it’ll really start to shine after it puts a few seasons in.
- 8.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back mitered patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- Double needle stitching throughout.
- 8" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China