The Long Haul Jacket is Taylor Stitch's take on the classic trucker jacket. No doubt it strikes a nostalgic chord for anyone who loves heritage menswear, but The Long Haul sets itself apart from predecessors and contemporaries alike by virtue of elevated design principles and ultra rugged construction.
This sashiko-woven organic cotton is incredible—slubby, soft, and sturdy enough to take on the stresses of everyday wear without batting an eye. The deep hues of the indigo dye will fade slightly with each wash and wear, adding character and bringing out the weave’s distinctive texture over time. A mid-weight blanket liner offers additional insulation and warmth, making this iteration of The Long Haul a great option when lighter jackets won't cut it.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton indigo sashiko.
- Sashiko fabric will fade beautifully with each wear.
- 13-oz. 60% wool, 40% nylon blanket lining.
- Sleeves lined in acetate allowing for friction-free changing.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom-developed copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Two interior pockets with snap closure.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.