We've never met an Ojai we didn't like, and that goes double for this absolutely gorgeous Tweed Herringbone iteration. It's got all of the signature details of the original—unique ring-back buttons, tons of storage, and rugged bartack stitching at stress points—but an elegant, eye-catching finish elevates this fresh take to new heights. Refined looks aside, The Ojai is and always will be workwear—don't hesitate to push its limits.
This 13-oz woolen blend is soft, sturdy, and warm. The interplay between the subtle herringbone weave and the tweed texture adds some incredible depth to an already striking piece. Finished off in a rich olive windowpane plaid, giving The Ojai some totally timeless character that'll only get better with wear.
- 13-oz. 80% Wool, 20% Unknown reclaimed fibers.
- Natural ring back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double needle stitching throughout.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.