A jacquard weave is intricate and eye-catching, making this shirt a real head-turner. Jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of “computer programming”. This iteration is made from 100% organic cotton, using less water and no pesticides. As Taylor Stitch puts it, responsibly built for the long haul.
- 7-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked or looks great untucked.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Single chest pocket.
- Locked stitched buttons & button holes.
- Natural buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.