A jacquard weave is intricate and eye-catching, making this shirt a real head-turner. Jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of “computer programming”. This iteration is made from 100% organic cotton, using less water and no pesticides. As Taylor Stitch puts it, responsibly built for the long haul.
- 7-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked or looks great untucked.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Single chest pocket.
- Locked stitched buttons & button holes.
- Natural buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This piece is part of the Porterhouse wedding collection. We may not have it immediately on hand, but it's always in production. Contact us today to start putting together an order for your groomsmen and planning for the big day.