Taylor Stitch's Jack shirt features a button-down collar and wears wonderfully tucked or untucked. A tailored cut ensure it won't stick out like a sore thumb when those business/casual lines get blurry, and meticulous construction means it won't fall apart in six months (or, for that matter, six years).
This iterations features a handsome corduroy finish: the perfect addition to any autumn ensemble.
This 6-oz micro corduroy is a bit more understated than typical cord, but that doesn't mean it won't make an impact—in fact, with each wash and wear, the texture will become more nuanced, resulting in a one-of-a-kind garment with its own set of stories to tell.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Micro cord.
- Taylor Stitch's signature Jack collar.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & buttonholes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.