Weighing in at 3.5-oz., this 100% organic cotton is lightweight and breathable, making the Short Sleeve California an ideal summer shirt. Designed to be worn untucked and equipped it with Taylor Stitch's signature open California collar. This handsome stripe pattern is the result of an open dobby weave, and because it’s been dyed with indigo it’ll pick up a ton of character as it ages
- 3.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Open dobby weave creates a stripe pattern.
- Indigo will fade beautifully over time.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Open California collar.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Tailored fit with high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size; buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.