This bold, intricate print was inspired by a piece of vintage artwork that Taylor Stitch came across recently, and—as expected—it makes for an exceptionally handsome shirt. The Short Sleeve Jack in Whitewater is an instantly arresting garment, and it looks fantastic when paired with some shorts or your favorite pair of blue jeans. Fresh coat of paint aside, this is the same Jack as ever: sharp, comfortable, and responsibly built for the long haul.
Omar is 5'7" 165lbs and is wearing a size S.
- 4-oz. 98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Print inspired by vintage artwork
- Features our signature Jack button down collar
- Single rounded chest pocket
- Double needle felled construction
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder
- Natural buttons
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes
- Tailored fit and high armhole
- Shorter length to be worn untucked
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines
- Wash cold and tumble dry low
- Made in China