Freenote's Wells is always good for double breast pockets and a chinstrap button. This iteration is a subtle red plaid with run-offs if you want to really inspect the stitch (or you're just into the look).
Looking for a piece that won't fall apart over time? If you've ever developed holes in the top corners of your breast pocket, this is the shirt for you. A close look shows the triple needle stitch reinforcing the construction, ensuring that your everyday carry won't ever be too much for your pockets.
Ethan (the model) is 6'1" and wearing a size M.
- Loose weave plaid from Maruwa Mills, Japan
- Collar detail with chinstrap
- Triple needle stitch in high stress points
- 1/8" double needle detail
- Thread runoffs on bottom gusset
- Custom corozo fisheye buttons from Japan
- Sportswear label from USA
- 100% Cotton
- Rinsed, preshrunk
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA