Cover is printed in the traditional award ribbon colors, blue/red/yellow, with gold text on sturdy 100#C stock with a textured linen finish. Inside, you’ll find 48 pages of 50#T Finch Opaque white paper with a light-blueish-gray graph, ready for your travel plans, cook-off recipes, or livestock feeding schedules.
On the back cover, you’ll find a bevy of meticulously-researched Oregon facts and figures. Despite the image, this is, in fact, the Oregon edition you're purchasing.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Sundance Linen 100#C "Chicken Egg" white, flood coated with double-hits of "Bluejay" blue, "Cardinal" red and "Yellowhammer" yellow inks, topped off with a thick, brute force, single hit application of Toyo's very finest "Forty-niner Boomtown" gold ink.
- Innards: Boise Offset Smooth 50#T "Whitewash" white, with a fine, soy-based, 1-Color application of "Babe the Blue Ox Underbelly" light blue ink.
- Covers printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
- Binding by a McCain 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill and William J. Brown – the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
- Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES only uses the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.